Tracy and Steve reflect on:
Busy days at work
Steve's not afraid of getting a job done
Tracy presented to a packed house of ghosts
Sight seeing while on business trips
Mostly food related travel
Steve played drums at a taco place
Happy Independence Day!
Tracy helps Steve stumble through an intro
Steve mentions Harry Potter before the 3 minute mark
Tracy thinks Time Travel is like spackle
Steve admits he doesn't listen to Tracy during the show until it is recorded
Steve compliments Tracy's ability to tell a joke in a barely condescending way
The difference between Drunk Dave and Steve with Tracy and regular Dave and Steve with Tracy isn't alcohol
Dave pops in from Sweden over a bad wifi translation
Dave comes back on his phone, does 8 minutes on getting hassled, then leaves, despite not having anything else to do in his hotel room.
Tracy does a minute
Headlines tell us that sometimes lawyers like to drive in the nude.
Steve and Tracy give up.
- Dave and Steve recap their band reunion.
- Turns out the guy couldn't sing La Bamba.
- Dave and his buddy, Toby, had to play against their will.
- Steve overstayed his karaoke welcome.
- We cut a new song called "We Are the Kittitas."
- Dave nailed the "Talk Dirty to Me" solo.
- Tracy is having Spark problems.
- We talk a lot about Customer Service and how awful it is.
- Dave whines to Twitter often.
- We get a brand new Minute from Tracy.
- Tracy is in a shitty mood due to technical difficulties.
- Dave wonders why barbershops smell so good.
- We get headlines from Tracy!
- Dave immediately forgets "with Tracy!"
- It's Dave's fault that there was no show last week.
- He also went to see "Smokey and the Bandit."
- Tracy kind of wants to be the coach from "Bad News Bears."
- Dave is back from Disneyland and is broke.
- The Rise of the Resistance ride is AMAZING...
- ...and Tracy's kids will never get to see it.
- Dave and Steve's band is reuniting for one night only!
- Steve's kid took his first round of SATs.
- Steve was involved in a road rage incident.
- We talk the Bret Michaels hand gesture.
- Tracy surprises us by not being an aggressive driver.
- We talk about putting our kids in tough situations.
- Life sucks. That's what Dave says.
- We get a new Minute from Tracy!
- Steve can't get the mold right on his plaster penis.
- Tracy brings us Headlines!
- We talk about family etiquette around farting.
- Dave explains how to avoid butthole chocolate.
- Dave also sees huge benefit in fleshy robot fingers.
Once again, Dave is taking some well deserved R&R from life, and that includes his podcast
Tracy and Steve are left to mind the store again
Tracy proposes an entire new segment of topics certain to anger Dave when he hears them
There's a commercial
Then there's a brand new minute from Tracy
Steve and Tracy force two of their children to play a quiz game so difficult that they are sure to be humiliated
Someone was humiliated
Tracy gives us headlines
And we wish Dave a safe return next week.
Steve Complains about the music he has to learn for two gigs
Tracy talks about how birthdays are represented in his life
Dave had a rough weekend and lost a chair, with a phone in it
Dave's family had better not ruin Disneyland for him
Tracy has a minute
Reminder that Dave is going to Disneyland next week
This episode has a bleep in it.
- Tracy heard Portuguese in Idaho.
- We hear whether the guys get lousy t-shirts on vacation.
- Steve is healthier and within the margin of error.
- We hear recollections of our first time driving a car...except Dave's.
- Having your father afraid for his life is the key to a successful relationship.
- Steve hates PBS and it made his son get lost while out driving.
- Dave's wife sold everything in their house.
- John Tortello brings us back to the pastry that started his empire.
- A new minute!
Tune in each Monday for a new episode!
- A man grew a penis on his arm.
- Thanks to modern science, we have a stand-in for Tracy!
- Steve got "The Vid."
- Dave got the news that he is old.
- Lacrosse stuff is mentioned, as is a truck bumper.
- We hear from the fine folks at Chicken Box.
- Dave scolds Steve for not giving Tracy his proper dues.
- Other junk happens...
- ...and then the show reaches an all-time low.
Tune in next week as the cast returns in full force!
Tracy discusses his broken pipe and it’s not in his house
Steve warns that Tracy’s metaphors could be hazardous
Some surprising information about Mount Rushmore
Nothing is the size of a regulation Bocce court
Steve explains why birds are lazy and hate us
Steve is a popcorn extremist and has opinions
We have a brand new sponsor!
Tracy’s most offensive minute yet
We have headlines and more!